These vanilla peanut butter energy bites have shown up in my snacking routines pretty frequently lately. I initially wanted to make a PB & J version…but I didn’t have any J to add to them. But vanilla protein powder and peanut butter went together surprisingly well! Lo and behold, the outcome was a batch of delicious vanilla peanut butter energy bites.Print
These vanilla peanut butter bites come in around 100 calories a serving, with about 7 g protein. You could other dry ingredients if desired!
- ½ cup natural or creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops About Time vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together into a bowl. If you use natural peanut butter, you may need to add a few more oats since it can have a thinner consistency. If you the mix is too dry, add more PB!
- Roll together into 15-16 balls.
- Stick in freezer for 1 hour minimum before eating. Store in refrigerator.
1 bite is 3 Weight Watchers points.
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 57 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
These vanilla peanut butter bites come in around 100 calories a serving, with about 7 g protein. You could add a little more protein powder to substitute for other dry ingredients if desired!