Thank you all so much for your kind words for Kyle and me on our engagement. We appreciate all the love that has been sent our way! I’ll likely post updates with wedding plans, but I’ll try to keep things as normal around here as possible!
This is a revamp from a recipe my mom frequently made when I was younger. It was always one of my favorites, and I requested goulash when I came home from college on break. It’s so simple, but I loved it!
I added one of my favorite foods lately… Laughing Cow! Not that it should be any surprise this girl from Wisconsin is a die-hard cheese fan. Laughing Cow is a great lighter option with fun flavors to choose from. I went with the Mozzarella, Sun-dried Tomato & Basil.Print
Tomato Basil Goulash
Find simple Tomato Basil Goulash recipe, Easy to make.
- 2.5 cups whole wheat farfelle
- 1 pound 93/7 ground beef
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz corn, drained from can
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 16 oz can diced tomatoes
- 10–15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 wedges Mozzarella, Sun-dried Tomato & Basil Laughing Cow
- Set a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta. Drain and add pasta back to pot.
- While pasta is cooking, brown ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drain if necessary.
- While pasta is cooking, saute red onion and minced garlic.
- Once meat is cooked and onions are sauteed, add to pot with pasta. Over low heat, add remaining ingredients. Stir until Laughing Cow is melted.
- Serve with mozzarella cheese if desired.
Do you ever make goulash? What do you put in it?
Leave a Reply