Find simple Tomato Basil Goulash recipe, Easy to make.
- 2.5 cups whole wheat farfelle
- 1 pound 93/7 ground beef
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz corn, drained from can
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 16 oz can diced tomatoes
- 10–15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 wedges Mozzarella, Sun-dried Tomato & Basil Laughing Cow
- Set a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta. Drain and add pasta back to pot.
- While pasta is cooking, brown ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drain if necessary.
- While pasta is cooking, saute red onion and minced garlic.
- Once meat is cooked and onions are sauteed, add to pot with pasta. Over low heat, add remaining ingredients. Stir until Laughing Cow is melted.
- Serve with mozzarella cheese if desired.