It would be easy enough to put together on my own homemade taco seasoning recipe, so I threw one together with some of my favorite flavors.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder or garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ¼ cup of water
- 16 oz meat
- Cook meat in a skillet. Drain any necessary grease.
- Mix together seasonings.
- Add water to the skillet, and sprinkle seasonings on top. Add additional water if needed.
- Mix in well, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Category: Sauces & Seasoning