what to make with cucumbers?
At least the cucumber salad recipe with dill dressing is a good one!
- ½ cup Chobani non-fat Greek yogurt
- 6 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¾ teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 English cucumbers
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup red onion
- To make the dressing: In a bowl, mix together Greek yogurt and olive oil completely. Mix in dried dill, garlic salt, and minced garlic.
- Spiralize cucumbers and add to bowl. Thinly slice the cherry tomatoes and red onion, and add into bowl. Stir to completely cover in dressing.
- Let salad sit in fridge overnight, or at least 3-4 hours. Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.
- The dressing makes a large quantity. You could easily add more cucumbers and veggies to the mix.
- You can also optionally top the salad with chia seeds!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Sides