This blueberry banana walnut ice cream is a healthier soft serve ice cream that is best eaten right away out of the food processor or blender.
- 4 bananas sliced, frozen
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ⅓ cup walnuts, chopped or in pieces
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- splash cashew or almond milk
- 3 packets of stevia
- In a food processor, add bananas. A process on low, scraping down sides as often as needed. After 5-7 minutes, bananas will start to become creamy.
- Add in blueberries and splash of almond or cashew milk, and begin to process until completely smooth. This took me about 10 minutes total, because the bananas were frozen very hard and some were in larger clumps.
- Toss in walnuts, stevia and chocolate chips. Process on low for 30 seconds or so until mixed evenly.
- Serve immediately!
- Prep Time: 12 mins
- Category: Dessert