This white cheddar cheese ball was inspired by a couple of things. After choosing my cheesy flavor, I created the white cheddar cheese ball!
- 2 16 oz packs of low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely shredded white cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated white onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 1 pack sliced or slivered almonds
- Add all ingredients except for almonds into a bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
- Roll cheese into a ball-like form in bowl, and finish molding with hands.
- Pour almonds on a plate, and roll cheese ball to cover. Press almonds into any open spots remaining.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Category: Appetizers & Dips