One of my favorite side dishes when we cookout is the Tuna Pesto Pasta Salad recipe. (Potato salad actually takes the number one spot, but a recipe post about that will probably come later on!)
- 2.5 cups dry whole wheat shell pasta
- 2 5 oz cans of tuna in water
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup red pepper, diced
- 1¼ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup broccoli, diced
- ¾ cups plain non-fat Chobani Greek yogurt (adjust for how creamy you like your pasta salads)
- ½ cup asparagus pesto
- salt and pepper
- Boil a large pot of water, and cook pasta shells until done. Cool to room temperature.
- Drain tuna from cans. In a large bowl, add all ingredients. Mix well, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill and serve.
- Category: Side Dish