The sauce is made out of freshly squeezed orange juice, garlic, honey, a mixture of seasonings, and Bragg’s Liquid Aminos.
- 4 chicken breast halves (diced) + 2-3 Tbsp cornstarch for dusting
- salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups snow or snap peas
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 large orange, juiced
- ½ cup honey or agave
- ¼ cup Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce)
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp white pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil on medium.
- Dice the chicken breasts into 1″ pieces. Dust with cornstarch until evenly coated. Add to heated pan, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 6-7 minutes, until the chicken is brown and nearly cooked through. Add the snap peas.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, fresh orange juice, honey, Liquid Aminos, rice vinegar, cornstarch, white pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Bring to a boil and stir for about two minutes until sauce thickens.
- Serve over brown rice with sesame seeds sprinkled on top!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: Dinner, Food