Roasted frozen broccoli is made in less than 30 minutes! Learn how to roast frozen vegetables to save time in the kitchen!
- 1–2 pounds frozen broccoli (I use the Pure Nature organic variety at Costco)
- non-stick spray
- olive oil (about a tablespoon)
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Once heated, spray a roasting pan with non-stick spray. Lay broccoli on the pan, breaking apart any florets that are frozen together.
- Drizzle olive oil lightly across top of broccoli. Then season with salt, pepper and garlic powder over the top.
- Place in oven and roast for 25-30 minutes.