- 2 scoops vanilla Shakeology or other protein powder
- ½ cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (+ ½ for coating on truffles)
- ⅓ cup natural peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1.5 tablespoons water (more or less depending on consistency of peanut butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint liquid stevia drops by NuNaturals (sub peppermint extract if needed)
- Sift together protein powder, oat flour, chia seeds and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add peanut butter and maple syrup together. Microwave for 15-20 seconds to warm it up, then mix so it is slightly liquidy. Microwave few additional seconds if needed. Mix in the vanilla extract and peppermint liquid stevia.
- Slowly stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture, adding water if needed to fully mix in all the dry ingredients.
- Roll out tablespoon-sized balls, then roll in remaining unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 33 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 33 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg