Healthier, homemade crunch bars are made with (almost) all whole ingredients and much less sugar than the kind you’ll buy in the store!
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- Add chocolate chips to a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave additional 15-30 seconds. (Make sure to watch closely, so they don’t burn.)
- Add coconut oil and peanut butter. Microwave additional 30 seconds.
- Stir mixture together, and stir in cocoa powder completely. Then stir in crispy rice cereal.
- Pour into pan to get desired thickness. Freeze for 30 minutes before digging in!
1 serving is 4 Weight Watchers points.
- Category: Healthy Desserts
- Serving Size: 22 grams (1/12 batch)
- Calories: 149
- Sugar: 2.8
- Sodium: 37
- Fat: 13.7
- Saturated Fat: 9.4
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.7
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.3
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1.6
- Cholesterol: 0.3