This Ground Turkey And Asparagus Tacos was probably one of the best lunches I have made in a while, as I boasted about over Instagram right after making these
- 2 small whole wheat tortillas (I used Mission Artisan Multigrain)
- 3–4 oz. ground turkey (93/7) (seasoned with basil, oregano, and garlic powder, see below)
- 8 spears asparagus, diced
- ½ cup spinach, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb cheese
- chicken broth or olive oil spray
- Brown ground turkey, and season with basil, oregano, and garlic powder to taste. (for 16 oz of ground turkey, I’d use about 1 teaspoon basil, 1 teaspoon oregano, and ½ teaspoon garlic powder)
- In a small skillet, saute asparagus over medium heat in a bit of chicken broth or olive oil spray for 5-10 minutes until cooked through.
- Spread ½ wedge of Laughing Cow onto each tortilla. Assemble tortilla with meat, asparagus, spinach, and red onion.
- Category: Quick Meals, Lunch