I want to say these cakey brownies are special (not in the way you might think). They’re special because they could really be served as a cake with frosting to eat with a fork, or as a square to eat like a brownie.
- ½ cup all-purpose flour (or flour of choice)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 scoop Shakeology protein powder
- dash of salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp organic agave syrup
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- ½ cup applesauce
- splash vanilla
- 1 packet stevia
- 2 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and protein powder.
- In a larger bowl, mix eggs, agave syrup, applesauce, vanilla, and stevia.
- Microwave coconut oil for 30 seconds in a bowl. Once completely melted, stir into the wet egg mixture.
- Stir in dry ingredients until fully mixed, then mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 glass pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until cooked through.
1 brownie is 6 Weight Watchers points.
- Category: Healthy Dessert
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 99 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 71 mg