Frozen Yogurt Bark with Almonds, Cranberries, and Chia Seeds might do it for you. It’s super easy, full of nutrients, flexible, and something you can be made way ahead of time!
- 2 cups Greek yogurt of your choice
- ¼ cup unsweetened cranberries
- 2–3 tablespoon chia seeds
- generous ½ cup chopped almonds
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread yogurt on the parchment paper.
- Gently stir in cranberries, almonds, and chia seeds and give it a nice, even swirl.
- Cover the sheet pan with plastic wrap and freeze it overnight.
- Break the bark into pieces and store it in freezer-friendly zip lock bags.