White Cheddar Cheese Ball
- 2 16 oz packs of low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely shredded white cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated white onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 1 pack sliced or slivered almonds
- Add all ingredients except for almonds into a bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
- Roll cheese into a ball like form in bowl, and finish molding with hands.
- Pour almonds on a plate, and roll cheese ball to cover. Press almonds into any open spots remaining.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Courses Appetizers & Dips
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/white-cheddar-cheese-ball/