Today is a busy day for many, myself included! We have church at 8:30 AM, then we’ll head down to my sisters for an early Easter meal. My mom is visiting town, so we’ll have a relaxing day catching up!
This is also a really big week for me. Some super exciting things happening that I can’t to share with you in an update post in a few days!
I’m gonna keep this short and sweet. Here’s this weeks meal plan!
Weekly Meal Plan
- Fried eggs with sauteed mushroom and onions
- Crockpot shredded chicken with fajita seasoning
- Sauteed onions, peppers and mushrooms
- Roasted frozen broccoli
- Jasmine rice
- Chicken and turkey taquitos based on my black bean and beef taquitos recipe
- Romaine side salads with garlic avocado dressing
- Blueberry muffins
- Crock Pot Applesauce
- Carrots and creamy garlic hummus
- Shakeology ice cream
- Bananas with homemade peanut butter
- Homemade pizza
What I Prepped Yesterday/Will Prep Today
- Crockpot chicken
- Jasmine Rice
- Roasted broccoli
- Sauteed veggies
- Chopped veggies for salads
Recipes in This Meal Plan
Linking up with The Organizing Junkie!