I’m cheating a little bit with my meal plan this week….it’s gonna be just about the exact.same.thing. as last week.
See, we decided to hire painters to come in and do an overhaul of our house. In anticipation of not being able to access anything in our cupboards, we prepped a lot of food ahead of time.
And then we couldn’t even access a single thing in our kitchen. The doorways were completely blocked by plastic, and then even our fridge and microwave were completely wrapped up. Unfortunately we ended up eating out nearly every meal last Monday – Thursday. And we had a LOT of food to eat and share by Friday!
Be on the lookout in the next week or so for updates on our freshly painted home, and some other great news….like my new job!!!
But first, we meal plan.
Weekly Meal Plan
- Fried eggs with sauteed mushrooms, black beans and onions
- Crockpot shredded chicken with fajita seasoning
- Sauteed onions, peppers and corn
- Jasmine rice
- Chicken and turkey taquitos based on my black bean and beef taquitos recipe
- Romaine side salads with garlic avocado dressing
- Blueberry muffins
- Carrots and creamy garlic hummus
- Shakeology ice cream
- Bananas with homemade peanut butter
- Clementines and apples
- Homemade pizza
What I Prepped Yesterday/Will Prep Today
- Crockpot chicken
- Taco meat
- Jasmine Rice
- Sauteed veggies
- Chopped veggies for salads
Recipes in This Meal Plan
Linking up with The Organizing Junkie!