Veggie Quinoa Breakfast Skillet
Yield 2 -3 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil
- 20 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 10-15 asparagus, cut in 1-1.5 inch pieces
- 1/2 small red onion (about 1/2 cup), diced
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-4 eggs
- Place a skillet over medium heat. Add oil, and cover bottom of the pan.
- Add onions and asparagus. Saute for about 3 minutes, then add tomatoes and seasonings.
- Saute additional 2-3 minutes and add quinoa. Cook one more minute. Scoop veggie quinoa mix in a bowl and set aside.
- Fry or scramble eggs in the skillet.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/veggie-quinoa-breakfast-skillet/