All you need are oats, eggs and applesauce for these simple, three ingredient applesauce pancakes. They’re an easy, healthy breakfast for your kids!
As much as I love a savory breakfast with eggs, potatoes and tons of sauteed veggies, a sweet breakfast sounds good once in a while! It isn’t very often that I crave a sweet breakfast, and when I do it is usually waffles or French toast.
But these three ingredient applesauce pancakes? SO incredibly easy to make! Put your ingredients in a blender, then on a hot skillet. Then you’re DONE.
Simple recipes are a life-saver these days. I can’t spend a ton of time prepping breakfast for baby girl when she wakes up. Hanger on a baby is not a pretty look…take my word for it. 🙂 These pancakes are ready in hardly any time at all for your hungry kiddos in the morning!
Three Ingredient Applesauce Pancakes Shopping List
Chances are you already have these things at home, especially if you have kids!
- Quick oats
Cinnamon is a good addition too, but totally optional! You can also make your own applesauce in a crockpot. It is almost easier than these pancakes! You do need some time up front though, so make it the day before.
Food Prepping Tip
Meal planning doesn’t happen very often these days. Instead, we will batch-cook whatever it is we’re craving on the weekends and eat off of that until it’s gone! These have saved in the fridge and reheated well for snacks. Brooklyn even enjoys them cold.
Read on for how you can get breakfast made in 10 minutes!
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- cinnamon to taste (optional, a large dash is good)
- Place a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add ingredients to a blender, and blend until you have a smooth consistency.
- Coat pan with oil or non-stick spray, and pour batter into skillet. You should make 3-4 inch wide pancakes.
- Cook about 3-4 minutes on one side, until you can easily flip. Once flipped, cook additional 3 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite fruit and real maple syrup!