Do you ever have those days when you can’t figure out what you’re craving for dinner? You just don’t know what to cook. Regardless of what the meal plan says, you stand in front of the fridge for 20 minutes staring at your food, wishing it would magically make itself. And that it would taste delicious.
I had one of those days last week. It was a long-ish day at work and I was tired. Feta stuffed chicken definitely doesn’t make itself, and it quite frankly would take way too much effort for my liking. I knew I wanted to keep Feta in the mix, so I grabbed a few other ingredients to whip together a quick and easy sweet potato and Feta salad.
Sweet Potato and Feta Salad
- 125 g baked sweet potato (about one medium sized, diced and baked)
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup Feta crumbles
- 1/4 cup green peppers, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- pepper to taste
- To bake sweet potato: Chop into 1/2 inch pieces. Bake on a greased pan at 425 for 25 minutes. Cool before preparing salad.
- Mix all ingredients together! Serve chilled.