Sweet Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1.25 pounds broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1.5 cups chopped mini bell peppers
- 0.5 cups chopped red onion
- 0.75 cups Sprouts Light Mayo
- 3 tablespoons Sprouts Organic Honey
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, flipping every few minutes until crispy. Once the bacon is cooked, place it on a paper towel to remove any excess grease. Let cool.
- While the bacon is cooking, wash and chop produce. Add produce to a large bowl.
- Crumble up the bacon and add to the bowl with veggies.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the light mayo and honey together completely. Pour mixture over the veggies. Stir to completely coat.
- Serve the salad chilled.
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/sweet-cauliflower-and-broccoli-salad-with-bacon/