Spinach and Chicken White Sauce Pizza
- Dry pizza crust mix (or see link below for approved homemade crust)
- 3 cups spinach, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup part skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz chicken breast
- veggie toppings of choice (not included in nutritional information)
- extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) as needed
- Make pizza crust and preheat oven according to instructions (or follow this homemade pizza crust recipe).
- In a skillet, saute spinach and minced garlic in a swirl of EVOO.
- Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes*. To make white sauce, stir in Greek yogurt, garlic salt, and onion powder.
- Spread sauce onto crust.
- Layer evenly with cheese.
- Layer with chicken and veggies.
- Bake according to crust instructions.
Pictures show a double recipe.*If you don't let the spinach and pan cool, the Greek yogurt may curdle in the pan.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3.9 g
Saturated Fat 1.9 g
Cholesterol 17.1 mg
Sodium 372.7 mg
Total Carbohydrates 16.5 g
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 11.5 g
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/spinach-and-chicken-white-sauce-pizza/