Rosemary Roasted Broccoli with Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1 pound broccoli
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop broccoli into small florets, and add to a bowl.
- Sprinkle rosemary, garlic and EVOO over broccoli. Cover bowl and toss to evenly coat.
- Spread broccoli out on a pan, and lightly coat with salt and pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes, until broccoli is crispy.
- While broccoli is cooking, put a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add pine nuts. Stir frequently, and toast for about 3-5 minutes until nuts are golden brown.
- Once broccoli is done, add to a bowl and pour pine nuts on top to serve.
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/rosemary-roasted-broccoli-toasted-pine-nuts/