Roasted Frozen Broccoli
Yield 4 servings
- 1-2 pounds frozen broccoli (I use the Pure Nature organic variety at Costco)
- non-stick spray
- olive oil (about a tablespoon)
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Once heated, spray a roasting pan with non-stick spray. Lay broccoli on pan, breaking apart any florets that are frozen together.
- Drizzle olive oil lightly across top of broccoli. Then season with salt, pepper and garlic powder over the top.
- Place in oven and roast for 25-30 minutes.
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/roasted-frozen-broccoli/