This actually started out as a recipe fail, which turned into a total win! My intent was to make chocolate fudge, but it didn’t seem to form into bars very well at all. My solution? Roll them into balls! These peppermint protein truffles are a fantastic snack you can pack for work. They also double as a healthy dessert option!
Peppermint Protein Truffles
- 2 scoops vanilla protein
- ⅓ cup of old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of Chobani Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon powdered Stevia
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (+1/2 for coating on truffles)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint liquid stevia drops by NuNaturals (sub peppermint extract if needed)
- dash of salt
- Grind old fashioned oats in magic bullet or blender until you have a fine flour like consistency.
- Mix all ingredients together. Start with 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt, and add more if needed to mix in all dry ingredients. Will be a little sticky.
- Roll a tablespoon sized amount into a ball. Roll ball in unsweetened cocoa powder, coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to eating. Store in refrigerator.