Peas and Shells Pesto Pasta Salad
- 1 16 oz box small pasta shells
- 3/4 jar of Classico traditional basil pesto
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup frozen peas (more or less depending on preference)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add pasta, and cook 8-10 minutes until done.
- Drain pasta, and add to large mixing bowl. Stir in 3 tablespoons of EVOO. Let cool for 1 hour.
- While pasta is cooking, place frozen peas in a strainer and run cool water over to thaw. Set aside on counter.
- Once pasta is cooled, add pesto and mix completely. Then add in remaining ingredients. You can add more or less cheese and peas depending on preference.
- Let sit in fridge overnight, if possible!
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/peas-and-shells-pesto-pasta-salad/