No Bake Healthy Peanut Butter Fudge
Yield 16 bars
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Add chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir to start melting.
- Add peanut butter, and microwave additional 30 seconds. Repeat until chocolate chips are melted. Add coconut oil, then microwave additional 30 seconds.
- Stir until completely mixed, then stir in the cocoa powder.
- Pour mixture in a glass pan. You can line the pan with parchment paper for easier removal of the pieces, but this is optional.
- Melt additional tablespoons of peanut butter, and drizzle in lines in the fudge mixture. Drag a knife across the peanut butter lines to make the pattern on top.
- Freeze for about an hour. Remove from fridge, let thaw a few minutes then cut or snap into pieces.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 8 g
Sodium 40 mg
Total Carbohydrates 7 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 5 g
Protein 2 g
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/no-bake-healthy-peanut-butter-fudge/