Mediterranean Tuna Bake
- 2 5 ox cans of tuna in water
- 1/2 cup reduced fat Feta crumbles
- 3 cups whole wheat pasta shells
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 one red pepper, diced
- 1/2 one green pepper, diced
- 1 3 oz can sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large kettle of water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add all ingredients minus Parmesan to a large bowl and mix together thoroughly. Add Parmesan to top.
- Pour into 9 x 9 baking pan sprayed with non stick spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until top is slightly browned.
This turned out more of a bake than a casserole, since I think casseroles are generally a little more creamy. You could easily make it creamier with more Greek yogurt and almond milk, but you might also want to add more seasoning!
What’s your favorite version of tuna noodle casserole?