Homemade Taco Seasoning with Salt Free Option
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder or garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 16 oz meat
- Cook meat in a skillet. Drain any necessary grease.
- Mix together seasonings.
- Add water to skillet, and sprinkle seasonings on top. Add additional water if needed.
- Mix in well, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Courses Sauces & Seasoning
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/homemade-taco-seasoning/