Healthy Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice sweet potato in half, and again in quarters. Then cut potatoes into desired size of fry shapes. Mine are usually about 1/3 - 1/2 inch in thickness. Place cut potatoes in a bowl with a lid.
- Add garlic salt and oil to the bowl. (If using coconut oil, microwave so it is melted). Shake to completely coat fries.
- Spread on a sprayed baking pan. Bake for 12 minutes, and flip. Bake additional 10-12 minutes.
- Set the oven to broil. Once coals are orange, broil for 3 minutes until slightly browned/blackened. Pay CLOSE attention so you don't burn them!
Courses Snacks, Sides
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/healthy-sweet-potato-fries/