Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1/2 pound of bacon
- Heat grill to around 400 degrees.
- Break each asparagus spear in half.
- Slice each strip of bacon in half, then wrap it around both halves of the asparagus spear.
- Toothpick the bacon through the loose end on top at an angle, so it goes through the bacon on the other side.
- Grill for about 25-30 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
If you want to try these in the oven instead, place each prepared bacon wrapped asparagus spear on a roasting pan, and roast at 400 for 25-30 minutes.
Courses Appetizers & Dips
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/grilled-bacon-wrapped-asparagus/