Green Spicy Tuna Casserole
- 1 cup peas (thaw if frozen)
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped
- 4 cups bow tie whole wheat pasta
- 1 Roma tomato
- 4 oz shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 5 oz cans tuna in water
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (try Chobani!)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook about 8 minutes, until cooked al dente (almost completely done, but a little chewy).
- Drain noodles, and add back to the pot. Stir in the vegetables and tuna.
- Stir in Greek yogurt, cheese, and seasonings.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until you can pierce broccoli with a fork.
1 serving is 9 Weight Watchers points.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9.5 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Cholesterol 45.8 mg
Sodium 361.8 mg
Total Carbohydrates 47.1 g
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 28.7 g
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/green-spicy-tuna-casserole/