Crockpot BBQ Pork
- ~2.5 lb pork sirloin roast or pork tenderloin
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Rinse pork and place in crockpot.
- In a bowl, mix together all other ingredients.
- Pour sauce over pork, and set crockpot to low. Cook for 8 hours.
- Shred pork with a tongs and mix into the sauce.
- Serve as desired.
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/crockpot-bbq-pork/