Follow my blog on Bloglovin’
Half Christmas is over, and the Forth of July is upon us! The Forth always means time at the lake, at the pool, and hosting cookouts. ‘Tis the season to be grilling! Today I have the perfect recipe for the grill this weekend. We picked up 9 pounds of pork ribs from the store and made sure to put them to good use.
Well, I can’t take much credit for this recipe. This one came from Chef Boy-ar-Ehle (that’s Kyle.)
He specializes in all things grilled around here, and he came up with this fant-abulous marinade recipe for our pork ribs. I would recommend it for steak fajitas or pork tenderloin as well. Or whatever else your little heart desires!
Creole Pork Ribs
- pork ribs or other desired meat
- 1/2 cup (or as needed) Lawry’s Steak and Chop Marinade
- 3 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Add meat to a large bowl. Add Lawry’s Steak and Chop marinade, so that all the meat is coated.
- Mix together dry seasonings. Rub on to meat so it is fully coated.
- Marinate in the refrigerator overnight, or as long as you can!
- Pop on the grill. Cook until the internal temperature is 160-170 degrees.
Courses Dinner, Grill
We served our ribs with roasted garlic red potatoes. The pork was very tender and light. It had a slight kick to it, but it wasn’t overpowering. It paired nicely with a couple glasses of Cabernet Sauvignon!
If you want more amazing grill recipe ideas, I will direct you here! You’ll find recipes for chicken, steak, and pork tenderloin, along with some of my favorite sides!
Hope you have a great Forth of July!