Creole Black Bean Dip
- 3 cans black beans, drained and rinsed (or make your own in a crockpot)
- 6 oz shredded chicken, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup diced red onion
- In a food processor, combine the black beans, minced garlic, and chicken broth. Process until completely pureed.
- Transfer bean mixture to a crock pot on low heat.
- Stir in seasonings, chicken, onion and mozzarella cheese.
- Heat for one hour, until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
Courses Appetizers & Dips
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/creole-black-bean-dip/