Creamy Green Veggie Pasta Sauce
- 10-12 spears asparagus
- handful of spinach
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- ground pepper to taste
- 3 oz. whole wheat spaghetti
- Snap asparagus into 1 inch pieces. In a skillet over medium heat, saute in a small bit of EVOO and chicken broth. After 3-5 minutes, add spinach and cook down. Saute another 3-5 minutes until asparagus is cooked.
- In a magic bullet of blender, blend sauteed veggies, 1 tablespoon chicken broth, Greek yogurt, and seasonings.
- Mix in a bowl with pasta and serve. Top with grated Parmesan if desired.
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/creamy-green-veggie-pasta-sauce/