Cranberry Muffins - Two Ways
This delicious cranberry muffin recipe can be made two ways - by adding walnuts or adding NuNaturals orange flavored liquid stevia. Or - you can get crazy and add both!
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sweetener (I used NuNaturals Presweet tagatose)
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup plain Chobani greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup crockpot applesauce (link to recipe below)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5 cups fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup walnuts or 3 droppers of NuNaturals Orange Liquid Stevia
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix sweetener (also orange stevia if desired), egg, Greek yogurt, and applesauce.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, along with almond milk.
- Once completely mixed, fold in cranberries and walnuts if desired.
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
1 muffin is 4 Weight Watchers points.
Courses Baked goods
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5.1 g
Saturated Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 16.2 mg
Sodium 116.3 mg
Total Carbohydrates 27 g
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 4.4 g
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/cranberry-muffins-two-ways/