Yield 12 truffles
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas
- 1/4 cup almond butter (or other nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (honey would work nicely as well)
- 1 bar (86 g) dark chocolate
- Combine chickpeas (drain them first), almond butter, blueberries, coconut flour, and maple syrup in a food processor or high speed blender and pulse until well combined.
- Roll mixture into truffle-sized balls and place in the freezer on a parchment or wax paper-lined baking sheet while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt chocolate on the stove (in a metal bowl placed over a pot of boiling water works best) or in the microwave.
- Remove truffles from freezer and roll in dark chocolate. Place them back in the freezer until the chocolate sets.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
1 truffle is 3 Weight Watchers points.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Unsaturated Fat 4 g
Sodium 129 mg
Total Carbohydrates 11 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 4 g
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/blueberry-truffles/