I hope you all enjoyed yesterday’s guest post – A Quick Guide to Eating Paleo. I thought it had great information, with a ‘pros and cons’ list of why you may or may not like the Paleo lifestyle. I personally do not follow Paleo eating habits, even though from time to time I post ‘Paleo’ recipes. I know that it works great for some, and others don’t care for it. I really don’t lean either way. I think it’s all a personal choice of how you choose to eat, but good general knowledge to have if you’d like to try it!
Where to find new fonts?
How to install fonts
- Open the ‘Downloaded Fonts’ folder you have fonts saved in.
- Go to Control Panel, and click on Appearance and Personalization.
- Click on the Fonts option, and a ‘Fonts’ folder containing all current fonts will pop up.
- Copy and paste new fonts from the ‘Downloaded Fonts’ into the ‘Fonts’ folder.
- Open your Microsoft or PhotoShop programs and new fonts should be installed and ready for use! (If you had any programs open, you’ll need to restart it for the fonts to be used.)
Using your fun fonts!
Want to style with CSS?
Want more blogging tips?