Use up your browning bananas with these low-carb banana bread cookies! Made with coconut flour and coconut oil, this is a low sugar recipe that’s great as a dessert or breakfast cookie.
1/3 cup + 3 T coconut flour
2 T tapioca flour
1 t cinnamon
1/2 t baking powder
2 small ripe bananas
1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/3 cup mini dark chocolate chips
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix dry ingredients
3. Mix wet ingredients until smooth
4. Combine wet to dry ingredients. Stir completely.
5. Mix in chocolate chips
6. Line a baking pan with parchment paper
7. Make 11 even-sized dough balls, and press down
8. Bake 15-20 minutes until just crispy on edges