Almond Cranberry Frozen Yogurt Bark with Chia Seeds
- 2 cups Greek yogurt of your choice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cranberries
- 2-3 tablespoon chia seeds
- generous 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread yogurt on the parchment paper.
- Gently stir in cranberries, almonds, and chia seeds and give it a nice, even swirl.
- Cover the sheet pan with plastic wrap and freeze it overnight.
- Break the bark into pieces and store it in freezer friendly zip lock bags.
Recipe by Slim Sanity at https://slimsanity.com/almond-cranberry-frozen-yogurt-bark-with-chia-seeds/