Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Recipe type: Appetizers & Dips
- one whole red bell pepper
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz. fat free cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tablespoon EVOO
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick spray. Cut bell pepper into four pieces, and coat with EVOO. Set on baking pan skin side down. Bake for 30 minutes until blackened.
- Let cool and dice.
- In a blender or magic bullet (or food processor, if you have one!) blend roasted pepper with Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and seasonings.
- Dip with your favorite veggie chip!
1 serving (1/4 recipe) is 1 Weight Watchers point.
Serving size: ¼ recipe Calories: 69 Fat: 2 g Saturated fat: 0 g Unsaturated fat: 1 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 5 g Sugar: 4 g Sodium: 379 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 7 g Cholesterol: 5 mg