Since this month is all about sensible snacking, I’ve got a recipe today for one of my favorite snacks as of late. These blueberry mini muffins are easy, sugar free, low in fat, and high in protein!
Before we get to that recipe, let’s review my day of eats!
And now, for what I’ve been snacking on like crazy lately!
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 6 packets Stevia
- ¾ cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾-1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup walnuts or sliced almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together. Slowly add in dry ingredients, and mix in well.
- Grease a mini muffin tin. Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake or 13-15 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.