Follow my blog with Bloglovin’
It’s no secret that I love breakfast tacos. Or that eggs are my favorite breakfast food. Today I’ve chose to instruct you on how to make the best breakfast taco (in my opinion)!
- 2-3 egg whites
- lots of veggies to scramble (bell pepper, onion, asparagus, mushroom, & spinach are my favs)
- Laughing Cow flavor of choice
- 2-3 corn tortillas
- back beans, mozzarella, salsa, or your other choice of topping
- salt and pepper as desired
- Saute veggies in a pan over medium heat.
- Once veggies are cooked, add egg whites. Cook and scramble together. Add pepper here if desired.
- While eggs are cooking, put your corn tortillas in the microwave between two paper towels for 20 seconds. Remove from microwave and let cool 20-30 seconds.
- Place corn tortillas on a plate and spread your choice of Laughing Cow.
- Distribute eggs between tortillas.
- Top with black beans, salsa, or your favorite topping for scrambled eggs!
What is your number one breakfast food?