Clean Oatmeal Banana Cookie Bites
Shrimp and Cherry Tomato Spaghetti
- 8 oz shrimp
- 20 + cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 4 oz whole wheat spaghetti (two servings)
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 cup spinach, finely sliced
- grated Parmesan to top
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Boil a large pot of water. Cook pasta until done. Strain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 tablespoon EVOO, along with shrimp, tomatoes and mushrooms. Season to taste with a bit of garlic salt and fresh ground pepper. Cook until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Toss pasta with 1/2 tablespoon of EVOO and spinach.
- Top half the pasta in half of the shrimp stir fry. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan. I garnished mine with a bit of oregano too.