Grilled Veggie Stuffed Porkchops
- a ton of porkchops on sale (9 to be exact)
- 1 cup panko
- 1 whole green pepper, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 gala apple, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ground pepper, salt, parsley to taste
- Slice a pocket into each porkchop, very carefully.
- In a large bowl, mix together the bell peppers, mushrooms, garlic, red onion, and panko. Add crusehd red pepper. Lastly mix in the apple.
- Stuff each porkchop with the veggie mixture. Once full, toothpick them closed. Season with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Grill porkchops for 25-30 minutes, flipping half way though, until internal temperature is 160-170 degrees.